3/29/17

MM

MUDFLAT MAGIC SERIES
TYRANT TROUBLE  Book 1

When a conman wants you as the patsy for a crime, you run, right? That’s what I decided. I made it out of Seattle and into the arms of an Otherworld barbarian. Not much improvement there. One aims a gun, the other swings a broadsword. The barbarian’s world is filled with so much terror, it made the conman and his threats look easy.

"...Mudflat series is a supernatural comic romp full of non-stop action, fantastic characters and a hero you’ll love..." RT Book Reviews

The first novel of the Mudflat Magic series won an Eppie for Best Fantasy of the Year.



WELCOME TO MAYHEM, BABY, Book 2

 I escaped a Seattle killer and landed in an Otherworld of worse disasters, plus a guy. Well, there is always a guy, isn't there? Now he has left his world to follow me back to Seattle where my neighbors have disappeared and a killer stalks me. 

 BARBARIAN TOY BOY, Book 3


Gotta tell ya, anything called a deathwalker can't be good. Add thieves and dead bodies, and I REALLY need a barbarian to save me....
 

SPICE and SORCERY, Book 4


Somebody is trying to get rid of me. My scudzy cuz recites my enemies to me, but he doesn't think any of them are killers. Okay, cuz, there is always a first time.
 

GOLDILOCKS HITS TOWN, Book 5

When my boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend pops up out of nowhere and moves in with us, she brings her own stalker. Don’t ask how she decides to get rid of him. It is way beyond anything I could have imagined.

BEASTLY WEEK, Book 6

Last week we were invaded by ghosts, a wild bear, and my boyfriend’s ex. Piece of cake compared to this week.

JIMMYED COFFIN,  Book 7

Knock me on the head and my boyfriend starts polishing his sword. Toss in a series of break-ins and robberies and a missing troll and my problems are just getting started. And then my cousin Jimmy disappeared..


CROWN YOURSELF DEAD, book 8

 A kid in the neighborhood started dropping in, any time day or night, to use my computer. Hers quit working and the repair shop can't figure out why. That's small potatoes compared to what's happening now. She has some crazy guy following her and breaking into my house, claiming she stole something of his. The only thing that stands between him and her is my barbarian, naturally.

I know the dangers of swords and guns and black magic, but it took a little neighbor girl who is hooked on gaming to convince me there really is such a thing as death by digital.

All of the Mudflat books work well as standalones. If you enjoy on-line gaming, here is a new take on it.

 WEATHERING MAGIC, Book 9

 
When thieves crossed paths with our local

mage’s attempt to find a magical solution to climate change, you wouldn’t believe the results. They blew up in my face, literally,  followed by crime and deadly violence.

------------------------------------

For URLs and more information about the series, click on Mudflat in the page links at the top of this page.